Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery is performed to improve the appearance of the body.
Cosmetic surgery (also known as aesthetic surgery) is performed with the intention of modifying parts of the body that the patient finds unsatisfactory.
We understand that cosmetic surgery must always meet with the needs and expectations of our patients. Through the use of advanced diagnostic systems such as 3D preoperative planning, we are able to use minimally invasive techniques, allowing us to study the operation, improve results and reduce the postoperative recovery period.
Alongside Herrero Jover Medicos and their team of professional health care and plastic surgery specialists, Medical Advantage’s main objective is the provision of personalised treatments offering highly effective and natural looking results.
Below you can find the names of just some of the cosmetic surgery procedures that we offer:
• Abdominoplasty: reshaping and firming of the abdomen.
• Blepharoplasty: Eyelid rejuvenation surgery, resection of skin and fat pockets.
• Circular dermolipolectomy: ‘Tummy tuck’
• Gynecomasty: Breast reduction in men.
• Breast implants or breast augmentation surgery.
• Breast reduction.
• Rhinoplasty: designed to aesthetically improve the nose.
• Otoplasty: Correction of defects of the ears.
• Rhytidectomy (facelift): aims to rejuvenate the entire face.
• Liposculpture or Liposuction: removal and/or shaping of the patient\'s body fat.